Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Editor talk (Welcome Term3)

Hi, glad to meet you. My name is Homme.c. I am the editor of this blog. I make this blog up because my IT teacher tell me to do the blog. In this web you will find some information about arts, arts and arts! With some reflection about arts Hope you enjoy this blog.

My school had open and this means the hardest term was open. Term 3 in art we have to do Negative space (I not so sure what dose it mean so can POC help me explaned what is negative space). Any way, On the April of 13 - 16 I had a good Songkarn Holiday, eveyone was wet and if anyone that were in Thailand, they will know how fun and wet it is so you can comment did you have fun on songkarn holiday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Homme :)

Ms. Puk

Anonymous said...

You should put more pictures in the blog so people are more intrested

Anonymous said...

good many reflection but it alittle hard to read

Anonymous said...

more pictures!!!!!

keith