Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reflection# 10 (Finished/ Pics is Here)

Now, I go to look at other people works and I found out there were some back door picture (back stage) and they paint a light, a back door, and a bin. It make me decide to make like as other people but in my own idea. I still get other idea like at the side of the stage will be a poster of the show and the price of the ticket, it make me think that is was a good idea so I made a poster and the ticket price. After I build a stage it made me very happy because it looks good and it takes Lot's of time to do this (4 weeks). The picture will be in the next post so please comment on the stage, thanks!!
PS: It was finished before the school close and this is the end of term2 so see you next time on 17-20 April 2007 for the next post, BYE!!! and welcome the next term!






















This is my stage after it was finished.







This is when I was working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting for the pctures, Homme.
You have done well to tell me WHY you chose to create the scene of Circe and Ulysses.
How did you make improvements to the inside scene?
I like the improvements to the outside of the theatre.