Friday, February 16, 2007

Reflection#4+5 (More Colors)
Now, the reason that I make it 4+5 because on week 5, our art teacher goes to field trip and he won't came back till Friday, so that's why I put 4+5 on.
This week I finished coloring with yellow but, there still some decision that I need to change because I forget that the color will hit each other and make the picture look bad like normal yellow with light yellow. The hard part of this kind of picture is to make the pencil line disappear because if I use yellow it will see the pencil lines and even blue, we can see it. But any way my teacher told me that you've need to finish at 21/02/07 and he said that I can use the art room next week before he comes back from the trip. I work there with my friend and we forget the club because we were busy at working at the art piece. Anyways I've finished coloring about 40% percent already and next week I will ask my teacher that I can come and work more with this art piece in next week.

No comments: