Saturday, March 03, 2007




Special Edition Reflection#6 (The interview)


After the a big coloring on Paul Klee arts work my teacher told that there will be some question and we need to answer it to get a good mark on the assignment, so I decide to answer all of the question and you'll see, how much is the question. I will upload the picture and let you comment how good or worse is it.




1Q. What images did you put in to your art?


1A. I put:






  • 1 pallet




  • paint brush




  • Ship




  • Sun




  • Moon




  • 3 Stars




  • Chair




  • 1 piano note




  • Ice-cream




  • 1 mountain




  • 2 Birds




  • Flower


Q2. Why did you use these images?



A2. I used these images because I want to communicate to people what I like and what is the topic of this art is.



Q3. What do they mean to you?



A3. These picture mean that It the thing that I want to do and I do already.



Q4.What do you think about this style of art?



A4. I think that is a weird style of art because usually I saw picture that don't have a graph inside the pictures but this one does.



Q5. What reasons can you give feeling this?



A5. I think that this art gives some feeling like warm and cold or comfortable.



Q6. Who is Paul Klee?



A6. Paul Klee is a person that made new kind of arts and the one that I were working is the abstract art and it was inspired by him.



Q7. How has his work influenced this art?



A7. His art had some line on and there were some color added on (at the left), and my one will look the same but just only the lines.


Evaluation


Q1. What is the process


A1. I think it's was OK but still hard to color. If I give myself 1-7 I give 4 because it still can see the pencil line and I didn't color all of the edge so we can see the white spot.


Q2. Compare your work to the other


A2. I think my picture is look OK after I compare to my friends but anyways my friend is always better at this kind of work.


Q3. Compare this art to other art that you've have done


A3. This one will one of the best picture that I have made because it's a big piece of art work and it take a lot of time to finish.


Q4. What do you think about the grade?


A4. I think is was fair but I just got only 11 but I can improve my grade by improving this blog.


Q5. What was successful/ How did you do that?


A5. I think is the down parts because this is the hard bit but I pass over it by paint for a long time.


Q6. What needs to be improve/ How could you improve it?


A6. I think it was the white edge and pencil line. I will improve the white edge by paint until we can't see white edge and for the pencil line there were 2 thing that be use to improve, 1. press the pencil line softer, 2. paint it until we can't see the pencil line.



This is my picture :

PS: If my teacher don't give me better grade, I don't know what to do now because this is the longest reflection that I ever done in my blog.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job Homme. You could improve this next time by explaing why EAcH image was chosen by you. They need to give us a clear example of your personality.
your grade for Criterea C & D is 6 and 6

Anonymous said...

good job Homme. You could improve this next time by explaing why EAcH image was chosen by you. They need to give us a clear example of your personality.
your grade for Criterea C & D is 6 and 6