Friday, March 23, 2007

Reflection #8, 9 (Nealy Their)
I forgot to do last week so I will update what we are doing now.
We now start by bring in shoe box then we do paper mac he. After we covered all of the spot that we want, after the paper dry we paint all side of the shoe box. Now, there were some changing decision because it didn't like a scene so I made the seat look sandy and inside will have some blue color. The side and the back stage will look gray so it will look like the street. After I paint all over the stage, I start to make a back drop and I choose make a sea, tree, sand, grass, a house because if you read Adventure of Ulysses, you can make an image what Circe island look like. Now it look a lot better so next week will be the finishing part so another major reflection will be written on this website.

No comments: